How is your Christmas list looking? Do you still have a lot of checking-off to do? I did the majority of my Christmas shopping this past weekend, but there are still a couple of names left on my list.
This list is a compilation of all the pretty things I am loving/gifting/wanting right now and I hope it comes in handy for you this Christmas season!
2. Winter Wonderland Decorating Kit. I think one of these decorating kits would make such a fun hostess gift or stocking stuffer for the baker in your life. Sprinkles make everything better.
3. 2018 Floral Foil Planner. This planner has been on my wish list for months and I am really hoping Mr. Pedantic remembers my not-so-subtle hints. I love planners and the gold foil gets me every time.
4. Peppermint Cream EOS Lip Balm. I am obsessed with EOS - I always have one in my pocket. They make such wonderful stocking stuffers and their peppermint cream scent smells just like peppermint bark. SO GOOD!
5. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow. Best stocking stuffer ever. I have this eyeshadow in several colors and it is so dreamy. The perfect dose of sparkle for those New Years Eve parties.
6. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Sarina. You all know that Buxom makes my all-time favorite lip gloss. It is so sparkly and long lasting. I am hoping to add another shade to my collection this year.
7. Swarovski Crystalline Watch. Who would not want to wear this on their wrist every day? This is the watch of my dreams.
8. Williams-Sonoma Copper Cookie Cutters. I have been collecting Williams-Sonoma's copper cookie cutters for years. They make such a wonderful addition to a present when tied onto a pretty package. One day I want to have a Christmas tree in my kitchen covered in festive copper cutters.
9. NAKED2 Palette. I have been eyeing (pun intended) this palette for years. If one does not make it under the tree this year I might have to have a treat-myself moment.
10. Crystal Earbuds by Kate Spade. A guaranteed hit for any sparkle-lover. I feel like I would not even have to wear earrings if I had these.
11. Candy L'Eau by Prada. This perfume has been a favorite of mine for years now. This scent is so mild and classic that it would be a hit with anyone.
12. Personalized Star Map. I am dying to purchase one of these star maps for us. I think this would be such a thoughtful present for a new parent or newly married couple.
Happy, happy shopping!