Last week I invited some of my favorite ladies over to paint pumpkins and now I am going to try to convince you to do the same. It might be the easiest party you ever throw, and we have snacks and glitter so I really do not know why you would not want to hop on this Pinteresty bandwagon.
While I do love a good formal dinner party, my favorite parties are the ones that I, the host, can enjoy as much as my guests. This little event certainly fit the bill.
It was so easy to prepare and to clean up, factors which always add to my enjoyment as the host.
While I had never painted pumpkins before, it is now one of my favorite fall activities. It was so much neater and simpler than carving!
Here's a list of everything you'll need to throw the perfect, pumpkin painting party of your own.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- paint brushes - a variety of sizes
- craft paint - all the colors!!
- glitter - obviously
- elmer's glue - for the glitter
- ribbon - put a bow on it
- pumpkins - kind of essential
- tiny cups or dishes for water - clean them brushes
- paper plates - for guests to carry home their pumpkins
- snacks - if I need to give you a reason for this one then I do not know who you are
A couple of pumpkins, a jar of brushes, and a dozen bottles of paint - It could not be simpler!
Oh yeah, a little glitter never goes amiss either.