I walked boldly into this season, ready to eat my weight in watermelon and wear shorts with confidence. I also walked in with some expectations. Expectations of reading a lot, replying to emails, and taking slow, relaxing mornings. I have followed through with these goals so far and let me tell you, it feels good.
I've also been able to spend a bit more time perusing the great big world of The Internet, and I made you a list, because I'm always making lists.
1. This cake is beyond adorable, and how easy?!
2. Currently crushing on this necklace.
3. I need these popsicles in my life, right now.
4. This stationery set. So good.
5. I think we’re officially in chocolate dipped frozen banana season now.
6. I might have screamed out loud when I found this tea at the market the other day. Paris-flavored tea? I’m in! (Note: Paris tastes delicious.)
7. This bud vase house is irresistibly adorable. I want.
Happy Tuesday Friends!